Les aventuriers du Temps -DDO
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

winter games

winter games Empty winter games

Message  sulka Jeu 5 Jan - 18:23

Je vous mets en copie un extrait d'article du wiki en anglais qui donne ce qui est nécessaire pour ajouter cold burst à une arme non nommée ou pour ajouter de la glaciation (pour les casters)

Cold-damage Weapon Recipes

Recipe 3/20 [6] - Coins: White, Blue, Purple
Cold Touch weapon upgrade
Randomly generated(aka Non-Named) weapon (any type, including handwraps, bows, returners, etc) + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card
note that returning throwing weapons used to not work, but do now (as long as they are randomly generated)
16.67% chance per 3 White Coins, 8.33% chance per 2 Blue Coins, 5.00% chance per 1 Purple Coin

Recipe 4/20 [7] - Coins: Blue, Purple
Frost weapon upgrade
Randomly generated*(aka Non-Named) weapon with Cold Touch + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card
8.33% chance per 2 Blue Coins, 5.00% chance per 1 Purple Coin

Recipe 5/20 [8] - Coins: Purple
Icy Burst weapon upgrade
Randomly generated*(aka Non-Named) weapon with Frost + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card
5.00% chance per 1 Purple Coin (20 recipes, each with same chance. Also supported by actual results here)

weapons with Festival Cold Touch or Festival Frost are still considered randomly generated.

[edit] Crafting Examples

+2 Wounding Khopesh of Pure Good + Icyburst
+2 Metaline Handwraps of Pure Good + Icyburst
Devout Handwaps + Icyburst - the added effect doesn't actually work, base item must be non-named. Same bug exists with Epic Wraps of Endless Light (the crafting works, but the effect does not actually function).
+2 Keen Falchion of Pure Good + Icyburst
+ 2 WoP Rapier + Icyburst

[edit] Caster Weapon Recipes

Base Glaciation items for these recipes must be weapons that are randomly generated. For Glaciation I - VII, only benefit doing this is to create ones with lower minimum levels. You will need 5 of each recipe to upgrade to the next spell level.

New for 2010: Note that adding Cold Touch/Frost/Icy Burst to a Glaciation weapon replaces the Glaciation. See this thread.

1. Recipe 6/20 [9] - Coins: White, Blue, Purple

1a. Randomly Generated weapon or handwrap + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Add Lesser Glaciation I to the weapon
1b. Lesser Glaciation I + 2 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation I
1c. Glaciation I + 5 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation I
1d. Improved Glaciation I + 10 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation I
1e. Greater Glaciation I + 20 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation I

1.1 Total motes to upgrade from Lesser Glaciation I to Superior Glaciation I: 137
1.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation I would take 5 recipes and 137 Motes of Winter

2. Recipe 7/20 [10] - Coins: White, Blue, Purple

2a. Superior Glaciation I + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation II
2b. Lesser Glaciation II + 10 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation II
2c. Glaciation II + 20 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation II
2d. Improved Glaciation II + 40 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation II
2e. Greater Glaciation II + 80 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation II

2.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Glaciation I to Superior Glaciation II: 250
2.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation II would take 10 recipes and 387 Motes of Winter

3. Recipe 8/20 [11] - Coins: Blue, Purple

3a. Superior Glaciation II + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation III
3b. Lesser Glaciation III + 22 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation III
3c. Glaciation III + 45 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation III
3d. Improved Glaciation III + 90 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation III
3e. Greater Glaciation III + 180 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation III

3.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Glaciation II to Superior Glaciation III: 437
3.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation III would take 15 recipes and 824 Motes of Winter

4. Recipe 9/20 [12] - Coins: Blue, Purple

4a. Superior Glaciation III + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation IV
4b. Lesser Glaciation IV + 40 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation IV
4c. Glaciation IV + 80 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation IV
4d. Improved Glaciation IV + 160 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation IV
4e. Greater Glaciation IV + 320 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation IV

4.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Glaciation III to Superior Glaciation IV: 700
4.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation IV would take 20 recipes and 1524 Motes of Winter

5. Recipe 10/20 [13] - Coins: Blue, Purple

5a. Superior Glaciation IV + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation V
5b. Lesser Glaciation V + 62 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation V
5c. Glaciation V + 125 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation V
5d. Improved Glaciation V + 250 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation V
5e. Greater Glaciation V + 500 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation V

5.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Glaciation IV to Superior Glaciation V: 1037
5.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation V would take 25 recipes and 2561 Motes of Winter

6. Recipe 11/20 [14] - Coins: Blue, Purple

6a. Superior Glaciation V + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation VI
6b. Lesser Glaciation VI + 90 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation VI
6c. Glaciation VI + 180 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation VI
6d. Improved Glaciation VI + 360 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation VI
6e. Greater Glaciation VI + 720 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation VI

6.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Glaciation V to Superior Glaciation VI: 1450
6.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation VI would take 30 recipes and 4011 Motes of Winter

7. Recipe 12/20 [15] - Coins: Purple

7a. Superior Glaciation VI + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation VII
7b. Lesser Glaciation VII + 122 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation VII
7c. Glaciation VII + 245 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation VII
7d. Improved Glaciation VII + 490 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation VII
7e. Greater Glaciation VII + 980 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation VII

7.1 Total motes to upgrade from Superior Galciation VI to Superior Galciation VII: 1937
7.2 To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation VII would take 35 recipes and 5948 Motes of Winter

Currently, Glaciation VIII and IX are not in the loot tables. If they were, they would fall at level 14 and 16, respectively. Developers made a concerted effort to stop players from being able to amplify their level 8 spells and after. And have only recently started to go back on this, but only with rare raid loot drops and the like, and none of them are weapons.

Now... if they are planning to reintroduce Potency VIII and IX back into the loot tables... then Superior Glaciation VIII will be falling normally and these cards won't be of much value. If Glaciation VIII continues to not drop, then these cards Are good only for upgrading from lower level Glaciation.

Recipe 13/20 [16] - Coins: Purple
Currently only good for upgrading Superior Glaciation VII items as there are no Lesser Glaciation VIII items in the game to be upgraded
Superior Glaciation VII + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation VIII
Lesser Glaciation VIII + 160 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation VIII
Glaciation VIII + 320 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation VIII
Improved Glaciation VIII + 640 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation VIII
Greater Glaciation VIII + 1280 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation VIII
Total motes to upgrade from Superior VII to Superior VIII: 2500
To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation VIII would take 40 recipes and 8448 Motes of Winter

Recipe 14/20 [17] - Coins: Purple
Currently only good for upgrading Superior Glaciation VIII items as there are no Lesser Glaciation IX items in the game to be upgraded
AND There are also no level 9 cold spells to be boosted
Superior Glaciation VIII + 100 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Lesser Glaciation IX
Lesser Glaciation IX + 202 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Glaciation IX
Glaciation IX + 405 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Improved Glaciation IX
Improved Glaciation IX + 810 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Greater Glaciation IX
Greater Glaciation IX + 1620 Motes of Winter + this recipe card = Superior Glaciation IX
Total motes to upgrade from Superior VIII to Superior IX: 3137
To get from no Glaciation to Superior Glaciation IX would take 45 recipes and 11585 Motes of Winter

valdomir
sulka
sulka
Officiers de Guilde
Officiers de Guilde

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

winter games Empty pour continuer

Message  sulka Jeu 5 Jan - 18:28

je précise que cela m'a permit de fabriquer ainsi un supérieur glaciation 8 sur un sceptre par ailleurs supérieur potency 6 ce qui est toujours bon pour booster un cold ray.
De plus de mémoire il y a dans les récompenses possibles , une potion de protection contre le froid (je crois frostbite mais plus certain) qui se cumule avec le bouclier de froid et qui est donc bien utile dans le raid de la tour du désespoir pour un jeteur de sort.
Pour quelques unes des recettes et des motes, je peux dépanner si besoin.
Pour rappel cependant cela ne marche que sur les armes aléatoires donc non nommées. Faudra que j'essaie on ne sait jamais sur les armes craftées.

Valdomir
sulka
sulka
Officiers de Guilde
Officiers de Guilde

Revenir en haut Aller en bas